You’ve heard it many times, “too good to be true.” You check it out and keep asking, “where’s the catch?”
Wait no longer…you can catch all the rewards when you have a Kasasa checking account at Honor Bank! You get a free checking account that rewards you with nationwide ATM refunds, no monthly service fees, no minimum balance and the choice to earn cash back on your debit card purchases or a high interest rate on your checking account balance.
And that’s not all! Kasasa banking offers additional opportunities to save with a high interest rate savings account and the ability to purchase ID Protection.
First, you choose between the two Kasasa checking accounts based on the rewards that are right for you: E-statements are a condition for all Kasasa accounts. Both checking accounts are free, have no minimum balance requirements, no monthly service fees, offer nationwide ATM fee refunds, and free online banking.
Kasasa Checking Accounts – 2 Free Accounts with your choice of rewards!
Kasasa Cash earns a high interest rate of 2.01% on balances up to $10,000, every month you qualify.
Kasasa Cash Back earns 2.0% cash back on all debit card purchases up to $6 per month and every month you qualify.
Here are the requirements to make sure you get all your Kasasa rewards, just do these three things every qualification cycle each month:
- Swipe your debit card 15 times during the qualification cycle
- Have at least 1 ACH payment post and settle during the qualification cycle
- Log into online banking during the qualification cycle
And never worry if you forgot something one month…it’s okay…the account is still free! You can try again next month. We try to help you make sure you’re getting the most out of your Kasasa checking account! Sometimes we’ll remind you to catch those Kasasa rewards!
Kasasa Savings Account – An automatic way to save!
Kasasa Saver is a free account that is linked to your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back checking account. This account earns 1.0% APY* on your balances up to $100,000. Every month you qualify to earn your Kasasa Checking rewards, your rewards are automatically transferred into this account, including any ATM fee refunds you received.
And never worry…if you have a month where you don’t qualify…it’s okay…you will still earn a base interest rate of 0.03% APY*, and you can try again the following month.
Kasasa ID Protection – Protection from Hackers and Criminals
Kasasa Protect is an identity protection service with many rewards to give you peace of mind when you know criminals and hackers are searching for ways to steal personal information every second of the day! There is a fee for Kasasa Protect and the benefits bring great peace of mind…worth every penny! Some of the highlights include 24/7 Credit Monitoring, Annual Credit Reports, Dark Web Monitoring, Lost Wallet Protection and Identity Restoration.
Kasasa banking was designed, from the very beginning, to be a win-win for both you and your community bank. Honor Bank’s Kasasa checking accounts are exclusively available at community banks. First, because Honor Bank is known for personal service. Secondly, because community banking is vital to the well-being of the Northern Michigan economy.
Kasasa checking partners with community banks — and all of them are insured by the FDIC. Deposits are FDIC insured up to $250,000. When you open a Kasasa account, know that Honor Bank has the proper protections in place to safeguard your money, and still give you a free account with rewards.
Now here’s the catch…you have to visit Honor Bank today to open your account!
Do you Kasasa? YES!
Here are all the good things to know about Kasasa Banking!
*When your Kasasa Cash account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle,
- Kasasa Cash: An interest rate of 1.99% will be paid on the portion of your daily balance that is less than or equal to $10,000 and the non-compounding annual percentage yield* for this tier is 2.01%. An interest rate of 0.26% will be paid on the portion of your daily balance that is greater than $10,000 resulting in non-compounding annual percentage yield for this tier ranging from 2.01% to 0.41%, depending on the account’s balance and
- Kasasa Saver: An interest rate of 0.9954% will be paid on the portion of your daily balance that is less than or equal to $100,000 and the annual percentage yield for this tier is 1.00%. An interest rate of 0.26% will be paid on the portion of your daily balance that is greater than $100,000 resulting in annual percentage yield for this tier ranging from 1.00% to 0.63%, depending on the account’s balance
When Kasasa Cash qualifications are not met,
- Kasasa Cash and Kasasa Saver accounts: the interest rate paid on the entire balance will be 0.03% with a non-compounding annual percentage yield of 0.03%.
APY = Annual Percentage Yield and are accurate as of 3-24-2017. APY calculations are based on an assumed total account balance of $210,000.