Understanding value is important for any consumer. Here’s the value community banks bring to you each day and why community banks – like Honor Bank, a community bank in Traverse City – are better at finding solutions to all your financial needs.
1. All decisions are made locally – right here in our communities.
2. Employees live and work in the communities they serve.
Do you know where your bank president lives?
3. Money deposited in community banks stays in the community.
It is used to invest in the community and lend to the individuals, families, businesses, municipalities and non-profits in the community.
4. Local event support and involvement is important to community banks.
Community banks believe strong communities build strong families and businesses.
5. Financial literacy is also important to community banks.
Community banks help to teach children of all ages learn about the importance of saving and building strong financial futures.
6. High-tech products with high-touch services are available at community banks.
Honor Bank has a mobile app, mobile deposits, and online banking with online applications for mortgages…all with friendly staff in the branches and on the phone to serve you with financial expertise and a smile!
7. Customer appreciation is a commitment with community banks.
Don’t be surprised when you walk into any Honor Bank branch and hear a personal banker greet you by name.
8. Customer support offered by Honor Bank is unparalleled.
Community banks typically go above and beyond to make sure you have a happy, comfortable banking experience, and they are local. You can actually visit and talk on the phone!
At Honor Bank, we know that we have to compete to earn your business. As a community bank in Northern Michigan, we are able to offer more competitive rates than big banks when you refinance debt, take out a personal loan, or open a savings account. Plus, you can Kasasa at Honor Bank! Stop in, call us or go online at myhonorbank.com to learn more.